System & Infrastructure Services
With MST as your technology partner, we will ensure that effective use of the right technology within your business will improve efficiency and profitability. We will make decisions simple and implement solutions with minimal downtime to your business.
Our area of expertise includes projects in the following areas:
- DC Colocation, DRC Services
- DC Design Build and Assessment
- Contact Center, Voip-Sip Trunk
- Structured Cabling System
- Building and Facility Infrastructure
Our team of engineers are all trained and have many years experience in delivering a variety of solutions to businesses, from the installation of a single PC to the creation of an entire office infrastructure; be it networks, telephones, internet access or software solutions.
Data Distribution by Area
Data Tier Center
A four tier system that provides a simple and effective means for identifying different data center site infrastructure design topologies. The Uptime Institute's tiered classification system is an industry standard approach to site infrastructure functionality addresses common benchmarking standard needs.
The four tiers, as classified by The Uptime Institute include the following:
- Tier 1: composed of a single path for power and cooling distribution, without redundant components, providing 99.671% availability
- Tier II: composed of a single path for power and cooling distribution, with redundant components, providing 99.741% availability
- Tier III: composed of multiple active power and cooling distribution paths, but only one path active, has redundant components, and is concurrently maintainable, providing 99.982% availability
- Tier IV: composed of multiple active power and cooling distribution paths, has redundant components, and is fault tolerant, providing 99.995% availability